This is my latest layout. it was done for scraplift challenge at scrapbook.com-my go to for all the latest and greatest scrappy goodness.
The original was done by toni-n-tn and can be found here.http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/4490347.html. Hers was originally a one page spread but I really wanted to incorporate more photos so I stretched it out out two pages. I’m really starting to enjoy using diecuts. At first I thought I would only use fonts but I find myself using more images. I’m a little obsessed with the barbed wire.
- Basicgrey Acid washed
- Creative Imaginations red numbers
- Diecuts- cricut Explore air
- Stamps- Technique Tuesday-It’s a date and Club Scrap (texture lines
- Black Gesso and Crafter’s Workshop 12 X 12 template -Grid and Labyrinth
- October afternoon – Roadmap shapes
On a more personal note. I am back to WeightWatchers. Last year I started in January, lost 35 pounds by April and then spent the rest of the year gaining it back. So far so good but it’s only been three days. This is my lunch salad yesterday.
- Romaine lettuce
- Baby spinach and kale mix
- assorted sweet peppers
- shredded carrot
- 3 oz leftover roasted chicken
- homemade lemony vinegarette dressing
total 5 sp
Breakfast was a Starbuck turkey bacon and egg white sandwich and a skinny latter (12ps)
Dinner was a kale, blackeeyed peas, edamame concoction that i pulled together (9 points)
Also included tons of fruit and a few bites of daughters mac and cheese. Gotta work on including more high protein snacks but yesterday was busy.