I enjoyed making the neckace so much that I had to make a matching bracelet for my etsy shop. I added honey quartz to this one. I think I am going to make one for myself. I love how much movement it has when I wear it.
Random olympic musings
1. Does anyone else think that it’s funny that the Brazilian volleyball teams bikini tops say Bra? I know, I’m easily amused
2. I like that the Jamaican , Usain bolt, fastest man ever is kind of a showboat. He’s good, he’s proud and I don’t think he means any harm. If I could run the hundred meters in 9.69 seconds you better believe I’d be wearing gold shoes and doing some chest thumping.
3. I love watching the athletes bodies move. There’s something poetic about watching a body being pushed to extremes of what it can achieve.
4. I get a kick out of the terms Bird’s nest and Water cube. Love the lingo!
5. Michael Phelps has really big ears. Maybe he swims so well because they flap like a stingray?