My new bog buddy Heather nominated me for this fun award. I have to admit that I’m such a blog idiot i was a little nervous about actually posting it here. I am going to give it a try though. Make sure to scroll down for the scrappy stuff.
The rules for this award are:
- The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
- Link to the person you received your award from.
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
- Put links to those blogs on yours.
- Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.
Here’s link to her wonderful blog
In no particular order, I nominate:
- 1. Shay http://meanqueen.wordpress.com/
- 2. Zanne http://zannedu.wordpress.com/
- 3. Laura http://mommyofian.blogspot.com/
- 4. Julie http://balzerdesigns.typepad.com/balzer_designs/
- 5. Kris http://www.collagecontessa.blogspot.com/
- 6. Christy C. http://krissynae.blogspot.com/
- 7. Monica http://mkornfeld.blogspot.com/
Ok, I think I did that right. Now on to scrappy things. I did this layout for a sketch challenge at a wonderful new site www.playgroundofmemories.com. Unfortunately one of my favorite stores and kit sites, scrapaddict, closed down. Some of the awesome ladies from the original site started this site to keep all the love alive. You should all check it out. No sales, no pressure, just lots of fun challenges, talented scrappers and wonderful friends. Anyway, here’s the layout I did using this weeks title challenge and sketch challenge.
Here’s the original sketch from Lynne Kramer and the title challenge was created by Catherine…the queen of the monday challenge!